A glimpse into the workings of a Reformationist Christian who loves the Lord, his wife, children, birddog and flyfishing...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Husband’s Guide to Getting Lucky Book Review

Sorry it has been so long since I have written

Marla Taviano hits the nail on the head. What a good read. I hope that every guy I know reads this book. If more couples would read this book and "Is That All He Thinks About", I think I would see a lot more smiles on a lot more faces. I am in total agreement with what Marla has found in her survey of married men, I hear the same responses from men all the time and when I ask how the react to the wives I understand why they say what they do. Guys take heed to these words of wisdom, listen to what Marla says about God's plan on how to treat your wife. If you want to get lucky you better treat her the way God wants you too. Wives you need to listen up too, this is a two way street, Marla has good advice for you, respond to your husband make him your hero. Marla thank you for your honest straight forward talk just the way a guy wants and needs to hear the truth. I appreciate that you don't beat around the bush you tell it like it is and are unashamed of the truth. Guys you need to read this and then sit down with your wives and discuss it or at least try the 30 day challenge and pray hard. Get the book right here http://www.husbandsgetlucky.com/

No comments: