A glimpse into the workings of a Reformationist Christian who loves the Lord, his wife, children, birddog and flyfishing...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life at the start


Life at the start is where I begin this post. After a life changing and nearly life shattering illness 18 months ago Life is at the beginning. God has reworked my life to the joy of my wife and family and to the relief of me. If you "tune in" to this Blog on a regular basis I hope you are challenged and inspired by God's word and the changes He has made in my life. I will speak of the changes I have made and how I was led to make them. I look forward to the conversation that will ensue.


As far as I go I will discuss being a man of God and the Husband and Dad you are supposed to be. I will also share fly-fishing and shooting tips, and an occasional gardening tip (in a former life I was a horticulturalist).


No comments: